Sunday, April 15, 2012

Writing with Style (#HAWMC)

Today's WEGO prompt: What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?

My typical writing style is to think of a topic and just ramble, hence my blog's title, RFamHere's Ramblings. Sometimes I write by hand first, taking advantage of down time when I may have paper and pen but no computer. Rarely do I plan ahead. Quite often I will start with a title, changing it only if my ramblings make it irrelevant. There isn't really a place I write best, rather a time. When all is quiet. When the kids are in bed or playing outside. When chaos is at a low and peace is present.  Of course I don't always find myself in an ideal blogging environment, but I do my best with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment