Thursday, June 16, 2011

You Can Do This project - My contribution

I finally put together my video for the You Can Do This project.  I was debating about doing this as a video or blog post since I usually don't put my face on the internet.  However I felt called to make a video.

 (I misspoke at one point.  At around 0:55 I accidentally said the chances of me not being diabetic was very high.  I meant to say very low, but felt I should leave the video alone.  Yes, I started crying a little before 2:30. I didn't leave that in to make anyone feel bad for me, but to show the human emotion of this disease.)

4 comments:

  1. So glad you have participated - and that you're a part of the DOC, T2's FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue! Thanks for sharing inspiration and encouragement through your You Can Do This Project video. Sounds like you have some great type 3s in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable. And eloquent. And such an inspiration, Sue. What a great video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm late to the party here, but i LOVE your video! <3

    ReplyDelete